Books are source of knowledge and experiences that is why there are people who would prefer to spend every vacant hour in front of a cup of coffee paired with a good book. Books can bring the reader into another world – a world possibly not ventured in any aspect of reality.
Aside from reading, another hobby of this type of people is going shopping – not with clothes in a department store or food in a supermarket but books in bookstores. Do you know that there are 30 unique bookstores around the world? Every book lover would surely want to visit each of these.
Here is the list of the 30 unique bookstores around the world.
1. Cook & Book, Brussels, Belgium
2. Poplar Kid’s Republic, Beijing, China
3. Livraria da Vila, Sao Paulo, Brazil
4. Selexyz Bookstore, Maastricht, Holland
5. Plural Bookshop, Bratislava, Slovakia
6. Librería El Ateneo Grand Splendid, Buenos Aires, Argentina
7. The Bookàbar Bookshop, Rome, Italy
8. Livraria Lello, Porto, Portugal
9. Cafebreria El Pendulo, Mexico City, Mexico
10. The Last Bookstore, Los Angeles, CA