Check Out The Best Drifting Cars In GTA 5
GTA 5 – In this article, we present the best drift cars in the action-adventure game Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5).
The beloved GTA 5 game recently marked its 10th anniversary, remaining an enduring favorite in gaming history. Its high-speed gameplay and sleek car designs have continually thrilled players, with certain vehicles particularly cherished among drifting enthusiasts.
If you’re passionate about drift cars and eager to elevate your GTA 5 encounters, we present the top drifting cars within the game. In a previous article, we featured the top 10 best cars of 2023.
Bravado Banshee 900R
The Bravado Banshee 900R ranks among the premier drift cars in GTA 5. Renowned for its swift acceleration and nimble handling, the Banshee 900R, resembling the Dodge Viper SRT, effortlessly maintains stability even at high speeds.
Here are some details about the Banshee 900R:
- Top Speed: Approximately 107 mph
- Drifting Capabilities: Acknowledged as one of the finest drifting vehicles in the game, owing to its robust engine and remarkable torque that enable precise drifts and controlled slides.
- Modifications: Easily customizable at Los Santos Customs or Benny’s Original Motor Works, permitting a diverse array of performance and visual alterations tailored to your specific drifting preferences.
- Availability: Obtainable in GTA Online at Benny’s Original Motor Works, requiring the purchase of the base model Banshee and an additional upgrade cost for the 900R variation.
The Karin Futo stands out as another celebrated drift car in GTA 5, drawing inspiration primarily from the Toyota Corolla Levin AE86 of the mid-1980s, with aesthetic elements derived from the 1983-1985 Nissan Skyline DR30 RS Turbo.
Here are some details about the Karin Futo:
- Top Speed: Approximately 113 mph
- Drifting Capabilities: Renowned for its effortless drifting capabilities due to its lightweight chassis and rear-wheel drive, making it a preferred choice for players who relish the art of drifting in GTA 5.
- Modifications: Customizable at Los Santos Customs, offering various visual enhancements, albeit with limited options for performance upgrades.
- Availability: Readily accessible via in-game websites like Southern San Andreas Super Autos or Benny’s Original Motor Works, with an upgrade option to the Karin Futo GT.
Dewbauchee Rapid GT
The Dewbauchee Rapid GT, a high-performance sports car in GTA 5, seamlessly amalgamates speed, handling, and aesthetics, drawing design cues from the Aston Martin V8 Vantage coupé and the 2011 Ferrari California.
Here are some details about the Dewbauchee Rapid GT:
- Top Speed: Approximately 140 mph
- Drifting Capabilities: Although not explicitly tailored for drifting, the Dewbauchee Rapid GT’s adept handling and rear-wheel drive system facilitate controlled drifts around bends.
- Modifications: Customizable at Los Santos Customs, enabling a range of visual alterations, while the options for engine and suspension enhancements remain somewhat limited.
- Availability: Accessible for purchase in GTA Online through the in-game website Legendary Motorsport.
Introduced in the Los Santos Tuners update for GTA Online, the Dinka RT3000 takes cues from the Honda S2000 (AP) roadster, with certain design elements reminiscent of the Mazda MX-5 Miata.
Here are some details about the Dinka RT3000:
- Top Speed: Approximately 125 mph
- Drifting Capabilities: Recognized for its superb handling and well-balanced performance, the Dinka RT3000 is an ideal choice for precise and controlled drifting, owing to its responsive controls and rear-wheel drive system.
- Modifications: Customizable at both Los Santos Customs and the LS Car Meet, facilitating various visual and performance enhancements.
- Availability: Obtainable from the in-game website Southern San Andreas Super Autos upon completion of the LS Car Meet contract missions. Note that it is unavailable in the single-player story mode of GTA 5.
The Benefactor Schwartzer, a sports car within GTA 5, strikes a harmonious balance between speed, handling, and style, offering an enjoyable drifting experience despite not being explicitly designed for it.
Here are some details about the Benefactor Schwartzer:
- Top Speed: Approximately 120 mph
- Drifting Capabilities: Although not engineered as a dedicated drift car, the Benefactor Schwartzer’s reliable handling and rear-wheel drive system allow for skillful drift initiation and control.
- Modifications: Customizable at Los Santos Customs, providing various visual enhancements alongside performance upgrades for the engine, suspension, brakes, and other aspects.
- Availability: Purchaseable through the in-game website Southern San Andreas Super Autos, with the possibility of finding it while driving around the streets of Los Santos in the single-player story mode of GTA 5.