We’re all born with different race with different language spoken making it hard for us to understand other nation. So in order for each of us to understand every each other very well, the English language is used as our medium.
Of course, we learn to speak and write English in school, and through thorough practice, we find it easy to use. However, inevitably, there are still some countries who find it hard to work on learning this language no matter how much they try.
Because of this, tourism is at stake. It cannot be avoided when there are people from other countries or so-called ‘foreigners’ who wants to visit other countries. And so for those countries who can’t easily deal with English spoken people, translation is the best and the last resort.
If there are some best translators, there are those who are in mishap and failed too much. Here are just some of signs from other countries which was translated into English language yet it’s not what they’re really trying to say:
1. Hmm.. Smelly.
2. You’re just kidding, right?
3. I think so..
4. For all I care!
5. Is this your husband?
6. What is it really?
7. Oh, my! Do I have control over it?
8. Oh, so many LIVES!
9. I’m confused now!
10. So it’s really that SUPER..
11. Pretty girls.. but never mind.
12. I just hate garden right now..
14. What’s that again?
16. What are you trying to say, man?
17. I’m really confused..
18. Yes, and I’m dreaming too like this grass..
19. Is that valid to be a viand?
20. I just wonder, how can I buy two when I’ve only need to pay one? O.o
21. Yeah, whatever!
22. It means love your life, dude, so be careful because you might fall..
23. Oh, just NO.
24. So there’s real and fake chicken?
25. It’s for foreigners? That’s what you mean?
26. I won’t use it anyway.. just changed my mind..
27. Too pervert!
28. What is it really?
29. Oh, my!
30. Cat’s ear? Seriously?
31. Smelly bread, everyone?
32. Yeah, it’s strange..
33. Be careful with your words, man..
34. You mean carp?
35. Cat menu..
36. With these beverages..
BONUS: Now, I like this one! 😀
Overall, my head aches.. But luckily, I’m a Filipino! 🙂