During the summer time most people spend their holidays with their family and friends on camping. There are some life hacks and tips that will surely make your camping a lot easier and enjoyable.
Some genius guys shared their tips and techniques on how we can use everyday objects in a more productive way. The list of life hacks below are very simple to implement.
How I wish I’ve learned those genius tips sooner than expected. Camping hacks No. 17 really amazed me, I’ve never thought that utensils are no longer needed while camping.
Here’s the list of the best camping hacks this summer to enjoy:
1. Keep an Extra Duct Tape on your Water Bottle
2. Use an Acorn Cup as a whistle when lost.
3. Corn crips particularly Fritos or Doritos can be used as a substitute when starting a fire.
4. Use deodorant as replacement for Mosquito bite itch queller.
5. Before camping make your food and vacuum seal it.
6. Make Pizza on your Pie Iron with Biscuit Dough.
7. Keep your matches in a tupperware container so that it won’t get wet and glue a sandpaper on its cover.
8. Fill a gallon milk jug with water and 1/4 cup salt to use as a salt block for your cooler. The jugs mean that you won’t get water all over your food when the ice melts while the salt will make the cold last longer.
9. Straw can be used also to carry your seasoning.
10. Use hooks and belts to hang your pots and pans.
11. Coolest tarp trick. Use a small stick to help secure your tent.
12. Keep your Toilet Paper dry with your unused CD spindle.
13. Mountain Dew as lantern. Use Mountain Dew + Baking Soda + Peroxide = Lantern
14. Make a travel coffee bags with the use of coffee filters and dental floss.
15. Make candle stakes for romantic nighttime lighting.
16. Point a head lamp into a jug of water for instant lantern.
17. Make a last-minute camping spoon with a knife and a empty plastic bottle.
18. Make an easy-to-carry fire starter with match, coal and cardboard egg cartoon.
19. Cook cinnabuns (the canned kind) in an empty orange.
20. Make a Portable Washing Machine (Instruction here).
21. Make flaming Jell-O marshmallow shots.
22. Keep your toiletries hooked into a shower caddy.
23. Add bundles of sage to a campfire to keep mosquitoes away.
If you care for your fellow campers during this summer, share with them the above-mentioned life hacks and enjoy your day while camping. Share the tips to your friends, do it right now, with just a simple click of the Share Button below.