Babies are the most precious gift to parents given by God, and that is the reason why they do a lot of things to make their children happy. Being a new parent is not easy because there are some things and stuff that you need to work with, you would probably need some tips on how to make your parenting a little bit easier.
If you want to have less worries in taking care of your baby, here are the 21 super simple life-Saving baby hacks that you need to learn.
1. Bathe your baby in a laundry basket so they won’t fall and their toys won’t float away.
2. Put Vapor Rub on their feet and cover with socks to stop nighttime coughs.
3. Make “Monster Spray” to help kids who won’t sleep at night.
4. Stick a Command hook on the back of a high chair for bibs.
5. Keep mosquitoes away by putting a crib sheet on top of a playpen.
6. Freeze pacifiers in milk or juice to soothe a teething baby.
7. Use a cheap pool noodle to prevent toddlers from getting locked in or slamming doors.
8. Get these custom made temporary tattoos in case your kid gets lost.
9. Use this water bottle adapter so you don’t have to carry more than one bottle around.
10. The Keep-It-Kleen Pacifier closes when it’s dropped so you don’t have to wash it off.
11. Turn any faucet into a water fountain.
12. Make this sign so kids know how much TP is enough.
13. Make sidewalk chalk mess free by putting it in deodorant containers.
14. Make slow-melt popsicles with JELL-O mix.
15. Pool noodles also help make sure kids don’t fall out of bed.
16. Use a kiddie pool to corral a wandering toddler.
17. Save your old baby food jars and use them as spice jars.
18. This 15-minute washcloth hand puppet will make bathtime more fun.
19. Soak a washcloth in chamomile tea for a teething baby to chew on. Bonus, it will help them fall asleep.
20. Make slip-proof shoes with the help of your hot glue gun.
21. Use cupcake liners in your car’s cupholders to keep crumbs away.
These simple hacks of being a new parent looks effective and it will surely make your life a little comfortable, what do you think?